Who we are:
We’re a locally owned commercial laundry equipment distributor. There are two main things we love: 1. Simplicity and 2. Our customers. If you dig it so far, keep reading.
Who you are:
You’re self-motivated and ambitious. You get along with machines AND people. You’re a quick-learner. You’ve got a positive attitude, strong work ethics, and conviction for customer service. You want to be known for being the best.
What you’ll do:
Give on-site diagnoses and repairs of commercial washers and dryers, including:
- Servicing and repairing laundry equipment in central laundry rooms located within apartment communities.
- Determine if any parts or replacements are needed.
- Rebuild equipment to be placed back into service.
- Perform other general warehouse work as needed.
- Ability to lift 100 lbs.
- 2 years of appliance repair experience.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
Bonus points for:
- Experience working with multiple brands of laundry equipment.
- Good with schematics.
- Wage dependent upon experience.
- Medical and dental.
- Paid holidays.
- 401(k) plan with match.