Here are the steps to setting up your online profile to register a laundry card. This must be done before Purchasing an On-Line Code, which allows you to add credit amounts to your Laundry Card at either the Wave Point Machine or Code Box systems.
Please Note: If you’re using cash or credit card at a WavePoint laundry system, you do not need to set up an online profile.
1. The first step is to go to the Coinmeter website, and click on the button that reads “Revalue my card.”
2. Choose to register a new card.
3. Then enter your email address. Note that this will be your user name.
4. You’ll be prompted to enter a password.Choose a password with at least 8 characters in length.
5. Click to confirm that you have a laundry card, and then click next.
6. Select the location you do your laundry at. It is very important that you choose the right location. Otherwise, the system won’t work.
7. You’ll be prompted to enter the 6 digit card number found on the back of your card. Enter the numbers only. Just the numbers, no letters.
8. Verify the number when prompted to reenter it. This step is also very important because the card has a unique number that must be associated with your account, to ensure that your laundry card will work.
9. Go to the next screen and fill out your personal information. Again, click next.
10. Setup your security questions and retrieve email.This can be the same email used previously.
11. Click next and this will open a window that allows you to review and confirm the information you entered.Again, be sure you have the correct location and card number.
12. If all the information is correct, hit register.
13. Shortly after registering, you should receive a confirmation email.You must confirm your account before you can use it.The confirmation email may get caught by your spam filter so don’t forget to check for it there.
14. Once confirmed you can log into your account and purchase on online code for your laundry card.
15. Once you’ve logged in, you can click on “My Profile” to see your information and make changes.
16. Check the box next to location to select a different location, or check the box next to Card Serial Number to change your card number.